Self knowledge and global responsibility are two aspects of one vision. Neither can be said to be complete without the other.
The way we are and how we act spring directly from the way we see ourselves and the world.
- to articulate the connection between self knowledge and global responsibility and to increase public awareness of this vital insight.
- to open and maintain an inter-disciplinary, cross-cultural conversation in which global issues can be addressed in an integrated way.
- to promote this conversation in the fields of science, economics, the environment, the arts and spirituality and thereby engage the widest possible range of expertise.
- to establish self-knowledge and global responsibility as the touchstones of a socially and individually beneficial education.
- to open this discourse to all who are interested in working for a sustainable future.
- to stay positive